Long Lost Member
iamthebear
Total Posts: 4
Registered on: ‎08-06-2010

Free Meter and Diabetic Cookbook

DIABETIC AND ON MEDICARE?

Fill out the form and get a FREE METER. Plus, for a limited time, get a FREE copy of "The Healthy Kitchen:

Delicious Recipes for People with Diabetes" cookbook with 50 diabetes-friendly recipes and information on

healthy eating. [This post and the other posts that you have made, bear lee, has been edited to conform with the terms of use of this website, which prohibit advertising of any kind.

You are welcome to participate in the free exchange of ideas here about diabetes, but if you continue to abuse that privilege, you will be excluded from posting here.
---Forum Monitor 3
Established Advisor
bugbarb
Total Posts: 553
Registered on: ‎11-05-2009

reported
Too much of a good food will raise my blood glucose.
Established Advisor
bugbarb
Total Posts: 553
Registered on: ‎11-05-2009

Remember guys and gals, the reason we're here is that this site is a wealth of information on how those who have had the disease longer than you, manage it successfully.
Advertising, in any form, is against the rules and NOT tolerated.

Any meter company will give you a free meter. You just have to find where to sign up. I have three meters. Love two of them. Haven't tried the third.

Recipes,,,,go to the eating right recipes section or ask on the adult type 2 board. I know, myself, I just loooooove food. Diabetes hasn't changed that.
Too much of a good food will raise my blood glucose.