Frequent Advisor
billsreef
Total Posts: 4,080
Registered on: ‎11-02-2009

30 day diabetes cure

Hi Sam,

There is NO cure for diabetes. So anyone telling you they have a cure is trying to sell you a load of BS. Haven't seen that particular one, but I'm sure if you look, you'll find were they are trying to get money from you.
Frequent Advisor
billsreef
Total Posts: 4,080

30 day diabetes cure

Thanks to google, I know he's selling a book. Sure he offers a 30 day free trial, but's not really a free trial, but a money back guarantee. You've got to give him money before he gives you anything. There's not even so much as one piece of actual information on his website, just a hard selling sales pitch. Kind of reminds of a used car salesmen
Frequent Responder
cactus8
Total Posts: 1,181
Registered on: ‎11-07-2009

30 day diabetes cure

sam500016@gmail.com (9/15/2010)
Hi all
I have received mail regarding the " 30 day diabetes cure" of Dr Stefan Ripich ND CNP . Is it for real ?
sam

No. If it was the doctor would be a shoe in for the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for 2010 to be given to the person "who shall have made the most important discovery within the domain of Physiology or Medicine".

30 day diabetes control perhaps for some but cure no. I( would like to be proved wrong though.
Frequent Responder
Carld256
Total Posts: 88
Registered on: ‎08-15-2010

30 day diabetes cure

I did some goggling and didn't come up with a lot on what the diet actually consists of. Here's a link where he discusses it a bit (and actor Drew Carey). His claims for a "cure" are the same as we've seen other places, that control through diet & exercise = cure, which isn't really true.

http://www.healthiertalk.com/drew-carey-reverses-type-2-diabetes-hard-way-2277
Frequent Advisor
xenablue
Total Posts: 1,775

30 day diabetes cure

If there was a cure, we wouldn't be here supporting and advising each other on how to cope with the day-to-day issues with this disease.... we'd have already taken the 'magic pill'.

Dx 2008 - A1C 8.6
Current A1C 5.5
Established Contributor
arrivedt2
Total Posts: 1,350
Registered on: ‎10-31-2009

30 day diabetes cure

CURE

CURE

I must have missed taking that shot over the last 20+ years

CURE oh yea those claims of cure by money losted!!!

Promise me you'll always remember:
"You're Braver than you believe, Stronger that you seem, and Smarter than you think !"

Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear

Lee, T2 since 07/1988
Live long and prosper.

"Don't waste any tomorrows because of what you didn't do yesterday !"

Contributor
evilnala
Total Posts: 364
Registered on: ‎07-19-2010

30 day diabetes cure

Okay, look at the credentials for "Dr." Ripich:

CNP is "Certified Nurse Practitioner." Okay, not bad....

ND is "Naturopathic Doctor." WARNING... WARNING....

One of my favorite bloggers refers to ND credentials as "Not a read Doctor."

Also, if you search "Dr." Ripich, you get a bunch of quack sites returned in the search engine. That's always a bad sign.

http://www.newmexiconaturalhealing.com/practitioners/view/stefan_ripich
Super Advisor
Talvie
Total Posts: 3,377
Registered on: ‎10-30-2009

30 day diabetes cure

If you believe this guy's claim to a "cure"...I have a bridge in New York for sale you might be interested in. Or some land in the Florida Everglades if you're not looking for anything as grand as a big bridge. ;-)

Talvie

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin
Diagnosed December 13, 2000 w/A1c of 7.6. June 2014 A1c 5.6 Controlling with diet and exercise starting today.
Established Contributor
arrivedt2
Total Posts: 1,350
Registered on: ‎10-31-2009

30 day diabetes cure

Tav, even know where there is a well used port-a-potty is, same as quack-Diabetes-cures!!!

Cure my a..

Promise me you'll always remember:
"You're Braver than you believe, Stronger that you seem, and Smarter than you think !"

Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear

Lee, T2 since 07/1988
Live long and prosper.

"Don't waste any tomorrows because of what you didn't do yesterday !"

alan_s
Total Posts: 14,735
Topics: 207
High Fives: 1,480
Solutions: 166
Registered on: ‎10-30-2009

30 day diabetes cure

sam500016@gmail.com (9/15/2010)
Hi all

I have received mail regarding the " 30 day diabetes cure" of Dr Stefan Ripich ND CNP . Is it for real ?

All the best

sam

I did Alan's 30-day cure.

It works, but the timing was a little out. It actually takes a lifetime; the cure occurs at the end.

You will find that cure is a four-letter word on diabetes groups and forums.
Cheers, Alan, Type 2, d&e metformin 2000mg, Australia.
Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter.
There is nothing I could eat I like more than my eyes.
Type 2 Diabetes - A Personal Journey (latest: It Must Be OK - It's Sugar-Free! Wrong!)
Born Under a Wandering Star (Latest: Budapest, Hungary)